Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freakin Bengals Medical Staff
(08-23-2019, 06:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: not until one of these backup linebacks learn to play teams....they were talking like none are worth a damn there thinking only keeping 4 LBers (from current roster)

I'm sorry, but i don't buy it. This argument has come up before regarding Core and STs. He's not so valuable that he can't be replaced by someone else. He doesn't make a ton of tackles...hell, he barely makes any tackles at all on teams and i'm not about to hear "how he gets downfield quick and disrupts". That's made up BS. 

The guy has definitely improved as a receiver this year but what's more important, 189 snaps on teams (11.8 a game) or 311 snaps on offense (19.4 a game)? Which one is more likely, on a consistent basis, to lead to points? You simply DON'T  keep a guy on the roster over another guy when the other guy can give you more in those 311 snaps. There are other guys on the roster that can fill out teams and they're not so much worse than Core that they're going to be giving up touchdowns and long gains all the time. 

Yes, YES!!  I'm on a crusade to crush another out-dated, ridiculous, over-used cliche..."we have to keep him cause teams!!11!11!!"

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Freakin Bengals Medical Staff - Sled21 - 08-23-2019, 09:27 AM
RE: Freakin Bengals Medical Staff - pally - 08-23-2019, 10:57 AM
RE: Freakin Bengals Medical Staff - rfaulk34 - 08-23-2019, 11:38 PM
Freakin Bengals Medical Staff - ochocincos - 08-25-2019, 04:05 PM