Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal team record will be broken this year
(08-23-2019, 11:56 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Most pass attempts in a season.  602 in 2001.

For all the talk about us adopting the Rams philosophy of running the ball to set up play action I just don't see it happening.

I know Mixon has barely played this preseason, but so far we have had ZERO run game.  Meanwhile our pass game seems to be in decent shape.  Add in the fact that our defense looks shaky and I can see us playing quite a few "shootout" type games and trailing in a lot of games in the second half.

Dalton's career high is 586 attempts ('13), but that year our offense still ranked higher in rush attempts (8th) than pass attempts (12th).

Last year 6 teams attempted more than 600 passes.  I predict the Bengals will this year.

Maybe unintended consequences of Fred's post, but now Bengals fans will be drafting AD in round 1 of fantasy drafts.  Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengal team record will be broken this year - Luvnit2 - 08-23-2019, 12:36 PM