Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal team record will be broken this year
(08-23-2019, 03:36 PM)Au165 Wrote: In 2013 Dalton threw 586 times we went 11-5, I wouldn't be opposed to it but I don't honestly believe we will. The whole running game issues aren't true issues, as I still have not seen the outside zone running scheme I am expecting to see once the season hits. Taylor mentioned it yesterday they still haven gotten into a large portion of their running game yet. If you go back and watch most of the pre season games we rarely attack the edge and that two way go on an outside zone is what makes the Rams so dangerous.

Great points. We will see a different team in Seattle then we have seen this Preseason.

Just hoping it all comes together quickly.

(08-23-2019, 03:41 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Mixion lead the AFC in rushing last season and missed 2 games. In theory our offensive line should be better. Price should improve in year 2 , John Miller is an upgrade from Redmond, Idk if Hart can get any worse plus the coaches seem to like him, and they added a good blocking TE in Sample. The less our defense is on the field the better.

It should be better no question, Hart has looked decent this preseason and this year compared to last.

And apart from the Dugas sack which is where he was just caught off guard the pass protection has been good.

(08-23-2019, 03:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If we throw all the time Mixon will get a ton of receptions.  Over the last two seasons only two RBs have more receiving yards than Todd Gurly (1368), and only one has more tds (McCaffrey has 11 to Gurly's 10).  Gurly's yards per reception (11.1) is best among the 22 RBs who have at least 70 catches over than span.

Man, i have been waiting to see much more of Mixon in the passing game.

He can catch like a Wideout but he is too strong to be taken down by just one tackler and has tons of moves.

Think we have only seen a glimpse of this with Mixon in the passing game.

That one play early last season was one glimpse.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengal team record will be broken this year - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-23-2019, 04:00 PM