Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andre Smith: Huge Improvement at Left Tackle
(09-02-2019, 11:04 PM)McC Wrote: The proof is in the pudding and the pudding will soon be on the stove.

I don't know if the line will be good.  I just don't think it's inconceivable that they could be good enough and maybe even work their way up to good. 

Same goes for the whole team.  This coach is very precise and very focused and most of all, knows exactly what he wants.  I think he will show an ability to make chicken soup out of chicken shit and to stay calm.   He seems to have that thing about him that the big winners have. 

The best thing of all is we don't have much longer to wait and then we'll see one way or the other.

We call this objective thinking. The fact is they were not close to being the worst offensive line in 2018, #1 rusher in AFC and AD was sacked less than a lot of team's QB's.

I think some just want their narrative so bad to be correct, they lose all objectivity. Our OL has 3 new starters in 2019, so 60% different. They may not be our favorites, but the are the coaches favorites so let's see how the coaches coach this OL to get results prior to calling them garbage, below average and labeling them good or bad. We will know the real truth soon and if horrible, then those who ae trashing them can say I told you so. If they are better than 2018, hopefully those same posters will say I was wrong.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andre Smith: Huge Improvement at Left Tackle - Luvnit2 - 09-03-2019, 10:20 AM