Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things I learned from watching the Thursday night NFL season opener
I started a thread of the preseason trend for offensive holding being way up. Well, it appears it may also be during regular season. Either GB OL stinks or refs are flag happy. We trash our OL, all pro LT for Packers had 2 holding penalties and gave up 2 sacks. Our fan base would be running him out of town and asking why we paid that guy so much.
Moral of story, the best lose one on one battles every NFL game.

Many will say the offenses were horrible and they did not help themselves especially the Bears. But, I would be thrilled if our defense played like either one of them. They attacked and controlled the LOS, the DB's were all over receivers (no space) most of game. 13 points were given up or average of 6.5 per game.

Trubisky may have been a 1st round draft pick, but how good is he? Many trash Dalton, but Dalton is smarter, just as athletic and a better QB in my opinion.

Both teams will be fine if they play defense for 4 quarters like they did last night every game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things I learned from watching the Thursday night NFL season opener - Luvnit2 - 09-06-2019, 09:26 AM