Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things I learned from watching the Thursday night NFL season opener
(09-06-2019, 11:42 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Where is the hate on Dalton?  Someone took issue with the notion that Trubisky is ranked higher than Dalton when Trubisky's last season 14-game rating was better than Dalton's last rating, and better than all of Dalton's season end ratings except for 2015 where he played 13 games.

That just numbers and stuff.  And if Dalton has a higher rating than Trubisky after 2019 (which looks like it could be a pretty easy task) he should should SHOULD be ranked higher than Mitch going into 2020.  Nothing to hate-ey about it, on its surface, but numbers are neutral and it's what people do with them that makes the difference.

Ok well that's a different argument that requires us to look at a different set of data.  I'm just talking about the rating which is what has been presented here and I haven't even said that being ranked above another guy is indicative of who is legitimately better.  I'm not dying on Trubisky hill here, I was just responding to the latest cries of the universe being unfair to Andy Dalton.  Then again, I'm a vocal critic of "The Bengal way" so don't think I don't take that stuff into consideration.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things I learned from watching the Thursday night NFL season opener - Nicomo Cosca - 09-06-2019, 11:50 AM