Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things I learned from watching the Thursday night NFL season opener
(09-06-2019, 12:01 PM)NKURyan Wrote: After Chicago found itself staring at 1st and 40 I felt pretty happy that ZT installed a play clock in practice, lol.

I can't fathom how a team gets two straight delay of game penalties at home. Awful.

It's possible people look at this game between two starting QBs who played a grand total of what....3 or so snaps in pre-season and adjusts accordingly.  Or the Rams could knock it out of the park in game 1 and then that conclusion will change.

(09-06-2019, 12:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I don't think AD gets emotionally involved on how fans rate QB's who are mostly clueless.

His performance will be against a very good defense on the road. Wilson gets a pass playing arguably a top 3 worst defense in the league so Wilson should have a huge day based on competition being faced.

Dalton is unlucky in one sense, he does not get to play the Bengal's defense once or twice a year. Trubisky on the other hand does not have to play a great Bears defense once or twice a year.

Dalton also doesn't have to face the Steelers and RAvens defenses of the mid and late 00s, but now we're really getting into a big argument!  At any rate, I'm fine with Dalton and I'll probably think more highly of him than his current big fans do when the guy is out of here but time will tell.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things I learned from watching the Thursday night NFL season opener - Nately120 - 09-06-2019, 12:04 PM