Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things I learned from watching the Thursday night NFL season opener
(09-06-2019, 03:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Then why did you bring him up?  normally track with you, but very confused. 

You made an observation, we responded to you observation (I even asked for PFF ratings) which based on that performance, I did not agree he looked better than Price. If you did not want commentary, then why say anything??

I brought him up because the OP asked. Your confusion aside. Where did I say I didn't want commentary?  I saw a center in Billy Price's draft class starting a NFL game and reflected back on both their short careers, combined that with the recent benching of Billy Price, and made an observation.

IMO my observation is more relevant than the whole Andy-Mitch back and forth that folks are gladly participating in. When did we ever have the opportunity to draft Mitch Trubisky? Perhaps spend time asking those folks why they are bringing it up; unless you have gladly participated in said back and forth. Hopefully you with track with me in the future.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things I learned from watching the Thursday night NFL season opener - bfine32 - 09-06-2019, 03:56 PM