Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smooth sailing or bumpy ride?
(09-08-2019, 09:07 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Players being held accountable is not what we’re used to seeing. But it is going to be nice to see. Other than OL and LB concerns, I wonder how Dre K is going to do today? We really didn’t get to see much in PS. That’s one player that scares the hell outta me.

Dre will be in perfect position to make a play but never see the ball.  He is maddening in his inconsistency, but he is playing the toughest position (IMHO) in the NFL.  I think now that the DC has settled in on a man scheme and WJII is (finally) going to travel with the opposing team's best WR, Dre ought to be just fine.  

One thing about that stringbean that is kind of funny:  when he gets fired up, he will try to make his presence felt with a really aggressive tackle.  If he goes flying in to DK Metcalf, he is likely to just splat like a bug on the windshield.  

This game is all on the front 4, er, 5?  If they can hold down the rushing attack, get some pressure, and contain Wilson (all no small task) the Bengals will have a really good shot at holding Seattle to 20 points or less.  I just hope (and pray) that we see some real energy out of this team.  And maybe a little attitude.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smooth sailing or bumpy ride? - TKUHL - 09-08-2019, 05:06 AM
RE: Smooth sailing or bumpy ride? - jj22 - 09-06-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Smooth sailing or bumpy ride? - HuDey - 09-08-2019, 05:53 AM
RE: Smooth sailing or bumpy ride? - SHRacerX - 09-08-2019, 09:20 AM