Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No matter what happens tomorrow,
(09-07-2019, 07:09 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: u and anyone else that thinks we are winning this game need to share what ur smoking....there is not snow balls chance in hell we win tmrw.  there are some real fluffers and it blows my mind.  dalton is gonna be harrassed all game with bobby wagner on the other side and that front 7 they have its gonna get ugly.  chris carson should have a big day cuz our backers areeee GARBAGE...plus they have russell wilson and actual franchise qb.  tmrw is not gonna be a W lol anyone who thinks tho is blinded by tiger stripes.  and theres alot of u in here i dont get it.

First of all homie... I ain't sharing shit with you. Go buy your own smoke. You can go get it tomorrow at 4:05 eastern since you already know what's gonna happen. And don't lump me with any blinded by whatever. This ain't the LOB, and I think we're gonna lay a W on them tomorrow. If not, we'll put up a hell of a fight.

And I hope Carson does run wild cause he's on my fantasy team, but keep in mind... they suck against the run too... And Joe Mixon's a better talent.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
No matter what happens tomorrow, - PhilHos - 09-07-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: No matter what happens tomorrow, - jason - 09-07-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: No matter what happens tomorrow, - J24 - 09-07-2019, 01:37 PM