Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown? Make the Call to His Agent!
(09-07-2019, 06:41 PM)samhain Wrote: I'd bet a significant amount of money that this was orchestrated by Brown, Rosenhaus and the Pats brass from jump.

It's just too easy to piece together.  Brown knew there was zero chance that the Steelers would trade him to anyone that would come back and beat them.  He had to work something out to get somewhere that wasn't Oakland or Buffalo.  It worked.  His hysterics were a complete act.  Had to be.  He''ll be as quiet as a church mouse in NE, I guarantee it.  It's what he wanted all along.  Get a ring and rub it in the Steelers' face.

As much as I hate Pittsburgh, this is bullshit.  It needs to be investigated and he needs to be suspended/banned from the league.  Any player that wants out of any situation has the template now.  If nothing is done to address it, there will be chaos.

Exactly this right here. Tampering, collusion, whatever you want to call it. I smell all kinds of bullshit. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antonio Brown? Make the Call to His Agent! - Fullrock - 09-07-2019, 06:52 PM