Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown? Make the Call to His Agent!
(09-07-2019, 05:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t want bodily harm inflicted on the guy. Do people even think about what they’re saying half the time? By all accounts Mike Brown seems like a decent human being (remember what he did for Devin Still?). I just want him to step down from running the team, not get beat up by some thug.

Neither do I. I'm not nearly as anti-Mike Brown as most. As much as people whine and cry about the stadium deal (for good reason), any other owner would of up and moved the team to Baltimore. And while his management style leaves much to be desired, I'm far more fond of those that value loyalty than those that treat people as disposable.

That being said, it's amusing that you ask "Do people even think about what they're saying" considering you jumped straight to assuming (incorrectly I might add) that I was advocating for violence against the man. That wasn't the case at all. I said "if AB threatened to hit Mike Brown", not "if AB hit Mike Brown", there's a big difference. It was meant in jest. Clearly you also missed the part where I said I want AB nowhere near any NFL team, let alone the Bengals. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antonio Brown? Make the Call to His Agent! - Ravage - 09-07-2019, 07:20 PM