Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown? Make the Call to His Agent!
(09-07-2019, 10:07 PM)XsandOs Wrote: The irony is that they drafted for high character, yet traded for a POS.

It takes one malignant cell to create a tumor - irrespective of billions of healthy cells around.

Ehh, I think this whole "we want high character" stuff is overblown lip-service coaches say because the internet age has made it easier to see how many NFL players aren't choir boys.  Big Ben is a cancer, AB is a cancer, Bell is a cancer, James Harrison was a cancer, Hines Ward was a cancer and so on.  Every team has lousy people on it who fight and scream and yell and sometimes do rotten stuff off the field, but the weak franchises are the ones who let this malignant bs override what they are doing on the field.

We've had some lousy guys on our team and we still do but hey, ZT says we are all about character and pats a few good character guys on the head and that's that.  I just remember the Steelers being under fire for Ben's legal issues and trading Santonio Holmes for a weed violation and acting all high and mighty for it.  I'm a cynic, so feel free to disregard.

That's the nature of the NFL, so be it.  I'm ok with it, I don't look to the NFL for moral guidance.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antonio Brown? Make the Call to His Agent! - Nately120 - 09-07-2019, 10:23 PM