Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown? Make the Call to His Agent!
(09-07-2019, 10:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Right, but it seems like he is able to keep this stuff internal when he chooses to.  He didn't broadcast his crazy unless it fit his agenda.  He was always a nut but he would make it known to the world that he was acting like a nut when he wanted off the Steelers.  Buffalo calls, he pulls the "I'll just retire" card and Buffalo backs off.  He agrees to play for the Raiders.  He starts broadcasting his craziness and he wants released, he gets released.  He's on the Patriots now...I wouldn't bet my life on the guy, but I'd wager he either acts less like a nut OR more likely, he stops posting crazy stuff on social media.

Maybe eventually he makes his craziness known while in NE and he gets benched and/or set to the XFL.  Time will tell, but so far he's only been beyond reason when he wants out of somewhere.

Nah, he was beyond reason in Pitt. The filming of the locker room speech comes to mind. In that case AB apologizes and Pitt says OK. AB breaks the rules on OAK, AB apologizes, and OAK says OK, but here's your fine. I could cite numerous other examples. The biggest difference is Pitt allowed him to go beyond reason
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antonio Brown? Make the Call to His Agent! - bfine32 - 09-07-2019, 11:04 PM