Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown? Make the Call to His Agent!
This whole thing is nuts and really makes me wonder if the NFL is becoming like professional wrestling.   AB throws a fit to get traded from the Steelers.  Jon Gruden and the soon to be Vegas Raiders trade for him and give him a huge contract.  AB messes up his feet in a cryotherapy then throws a fit over a helmet.  Finally solved after threatening to retire and multiple appeals when he gets a helmet and endorsment.  All big news.  

Enter the center ring. Mayock,"Here is your fine for missing practice ect."  AB, "Mayock I'll punch you in the face (including what may or may not have been AB calling Mayock a cracker)"   Gruden, "But he is a grinder!!"  Long pause.... Who will give in first?  Mayock or Gruden?

Cue the next stage of drama.  AB offers an apology and says he wants to be part of the team.  24 hours later AB, "Raiders, release me".  Hulk Hogan enters the ring, "It's time to smack down AB brother!"  Bill Belichick wearing a Darth Vader mask jumps in the ring, "Not so fast," grabs AB by the arm and pulls him from the ring.  The fans watching go wild wondering what will happen.......

Stay tuned for the next part of NFLWWE..........
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antonio Brown? Make the Call to His Agent! - George Cantstandya - 09-08-2019, 12:07 AM