Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good game but 34 total rushing yards
(09-08-2019, 09:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They were challenging us to beat them in the air and stuffed the box. I saw one play where our oline opened up a huge whole and Wagner was just waiting there. It's going to take the fans time to adjust but it looks like we have a air-raid type offense. Perhaps why we put money into Gio

Thank you.  It was clear that the Seattle game plan was to stuff our rushing attack and make the Bengals throw the ball.  The weather would help them for about a quarter, and surely this team can't move the ball without AJ Green.  Well, the Bengals and their coaches answered with the right strategy.  Yes, it would have been nice if Gio ran with his eyes up a bit instead of right in to the back of Miller and got that key first down, but I have NO PROBLEM with the call or the idea of going for it.

If Marv was coaching the team this weekend, they would have been curb-stomped.  I will take this new coaching staff and the friggin fire I saw the defense play with any day and twice on Sunday.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good game but 34 total rushing yards - SHRacerX - 09-09-2019, 07:48 AM