Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How has the Seattle game changed your expectations for the season?
I didn't know what to expect and still don't. Last year injuries really derailed a very good start offensively and the scheam defensivly was kind of an abortion from the start. Once the injuries started to pile up the season was doomed. I can't blame Marvin for the injuries, but hiring Austin may have been his undoing.
This year has yet to be determined, but I do think Zac will get the chance and time to get it right even if they don't win as many games as we would like. Unless they begin getting blown out game after game he'll be around awhile and I doubt he'll see a slew of blowouts. 
Right now they're right about where I expected.  The unknown..

He's saying all the right things. After all, has any HC ever come right out at the beginning of the season to say, "Oh, we're gonna suck all season so don't bother getting excited"!
Nope ..they all tell us how optimistic they are even if deep down they know they're doomed. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How has the Seattle game changed your expectations for the season? - grampahol - 09-12-2019, 10:04 AM