Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How has the Seattle game changed your expectations for the season?
In a couple different season prediction threads I said 8-8, 9-7 area. I really didn't think we'd do worse than .500 just was unsure, as was everyone, of how far we could (if any) get above it ?

I'm trying hard to temper my expectations. Or shall I say, get to geeked up over one game. But Seattle is no slouch ! I'd say at a minimum they're a .500 team and probably above that. And I realize they're not known for their offensive prowess, they're a very tough team at home (yes I know we didn't win) and our defense basically took it to em save a couple plays.

And that's the thing that has me leaning hard towards doing better. We haven't seen a defense like that literally in years ! If they can keep it up I think 10-6 or even 11-5 is very possible.

We get AJ back and Eifert can stay healthy, hopefully Ross has broke out and don't forget about Boyd. Add in Mixon and Gio and this team will be very dangerous.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How has the Seattle game changed your expectations for the season? - bengalfan74 - 09-12-2019, 10:32 AM