Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How has the Seattle game changed your expectations for the season?
(09-13-2019, 12:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually people can better analyze the abilities of a team by analyzing all the stats than just looking at the final score.  No one making a line in Vegas just looks at the final score.  No media analyst just looks at the final score.  Pretty much everyone except you takes an in depth look at the stats to determine which teams are better.  

Right now you are the only person who thinks the 1-0 Bills are a better team than the 0-1 Texans.

Stats do matter but if you lose the game then those stats weren’t good enough! I’ll take the team with the most points at the end of the game and you take the team with the most yards. Stats are obviously important but for me those stats need to translate to wins before I get excited. Some people are content with less, you must be one of those people. I didn’t mention the Bills or the Texans, you like to put words in other people’s mouth to try to prove a point. All I’m saying is almost winning is still losing and it just doesn’t excite me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How has the Seattle game changed your expectations for the season? - Circleville Guy - 09-15-2019, 01:05 AM