Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How has the Seattle game changed your expectations for the season?
Maybe taylor can take something from belichick, and play differently every game, play to the other team's weakness. If Andy has to throw 400, then he throws 400. If Mixon has to run for 150, then he needs to run for 150.

It seemed like it was true in that first game, SEA took away the run and wanted Andy to beat them. I don't think Marvin would have had a game plan like this, Marvin's gameplan seemed like it was the same every game. We have AJ Green, throw him the bawl 10 times if possible.

That being said, we still only had 3 points in the 2nd half, lol...the other things NE does well, I think (other than cheat) is make adjustments during the game, during drives. I think M. Lewis struggled big time with that (we must have a record 8 or 9 3 and outs in a row, one game).

I thikn the feeling of "we should have won" is because we did play better, SEA snuck a win out because of some boneheaded/uncontrollable plays and missed FG on our part. Our coaching did seem better than normal.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How has the Seattle game changed your expectations for the season? - reuben.ahmed - 09-15-2019, 07:44 AM