Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At least 8 Ex-Bengals on upcoming HOF nominees list.
(09-13-2019, 03:29 PM)NKURyan Wrote: Chad should get in, but I think he gets hurt by the fact he really tailed off towards the end. People forget just how good he was for awhile. I used to think he was a shoe-in, but now I'm not so sure.

Corey should also get in, and if he does he should absolutely go in as a Bengal. His best year was as a Patriot but he was better for longer here. Unfortunately he did it for some really bad teams with nothing around him and no real spotlight on him nationally.

Willie deserves it but has no chance (IMO). He was always overlooked while he was playing, not sure why that would change now that he's retired.

He was a great WR. I doubt he gets in for a while though. 7 1000+ yard years. His max year was 10 TD's. 67 total receiving TD's for his career. Over 1300 yards 4 times.

Definitely some really good numbers. No playoff success hurts.

I'd really like to see Esiason make it!

Dillon deserves it too. Over 1100 yards 7 times. Had 1635 rushing yards for the Patriots. Over 12 TD's 3 times...all with Pats.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 8 Ex-Bengals on upcoming HOF nominees list. - THE PISTONS - 09-13-2019, 03:34 PM