Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So That Laroy McDonald Signing
(09-15-2019, 08:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I never said there was anyone to trade for. I just said I wouldn’t trade a 1st for a DB.

And Dalton is not fine. The sooner we move on the better. But I’m sure we’re stuck with him another year at least.

What you and many fans don’t seem to realize (or won’t admit) is we need to rebuild the OL AND upgrade at QB. It’s not one or the other. We need to do both.

I never said trade a first.  I have even stated that I wouldn't trade for a 1st.  I keep stating that we should offer a 2nd round pick and even throw in a player (or 2).  I also don't care if Miami takes the offer, at least make the offer.

Actually what we realize is that Dalton is fine.  You just don't like him because the media doesn't call him "electric" or "dynamic", you prefer your QBs to be like Lamar Jackson, I don't.  What you don't understand is that if the same line is why Mixon has failed to produce, then that line is to blame for Dalton's failures.  Maybe we need to rebuild the OL and upgrade at RB?  Dalton has outperformed Mixon with this OLine.  Yet you love you some Mixon while "hating" (not that you hate Dalton, you just think he isn't any good) on Dalton.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So That Laroy McDonald Signing - OswaldsLegacy - 09-15-2019, 08:32 PM
RE: So That Laroy McDonald Signing - pally - 09-15-2019, 06:48 PM
So That Laroy McDonald Signing - BenZoo2 - 09-15-2019, 06:39 PM