Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So That Laroy McDonald Signing
(09-15-2019, 08:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I never said there was anyone to trade for. I just said I wouldn’t trade a 1st for a DB.

And Dalton is not fine. The sooner we move on the better. But I’m sure we’re stuck with him another year at least.

What you and many fans don’t seem to realize (or won’t admit) is we need to rebuild the OL AND upgrade at QB. It’s not one or the other. We need to do both.

When both guys behind your 9 year veteran QB look more poised and effective than he does that’s a problem. Idc if it was against backups. Dalton’s pocket presence is abysmal.

He's getting a whole lot of yards between the 20s like he's known to do but he's not doing anything to get them in the end zone and he's not doing anything in the 2nd half. Jimmy G looked so many light years ahead of him it's not even funny. Every year more and more young guys come in the league and play and look better than he does and every year he does just enough to keep his supporters sure that the big turnaround is just around the corner. "if this" "if that"...

All that bullshit talk about how he and Taylor are so much alike and have so much in common and the way he just wants to go out and "have fun" but doesn't show any kind of burning desire to be great or win a championship...just pisses me off more and more every game. Yeah, go on home to your family after another bad loss and tell me how that keeps it all in perspective and it's just a game. Ok...if it's just a game, i think i'll **** off and do something else with MY time and you can eventually play in front of an empty stadium.

He folds late in drives. He folds late in games and he folds late in seasons, more often than not. NOT ALWAYS, for any of you Dalton supporters out there. Just more often than not. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So That Laroy McDonald Signing - rfaulk34 - 09-15-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: So That Laroy McDonald Signing - pally - 09-15-2019, 06:48 PM
So That Laroy McDonald Signing - BenZoo2 - 09-15-2019, 06:39 PM