Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Offensive Line Issues Fixable this year?
(09-15-2019, 11:10 PM)ochocincos Wrote: This OL will be better in pass protection than run blocking. If the Bengals want to run better, they need to replace Miller (maybe with Price?).
I hope the Bengals get (at least) one good starter for OL next year.

I don't want to see any more of Price at G this year after Boyd's TD got called back because Price got pancaked and panicked and drug his man down with him.  Guy simply gets physically dominated way too much.

I had high hopes for the guy when he was drafted.  I wasn't down on him after last year due to his injuries.  I was hyped when Lap talked about how much lower body strength he added during the off-season and how he would be able anchor better.  Then he lost his starting gig and had another "manhood taken" moment today.

There are guys who show flashes and/or have plus physical traits that I tend to show patience with, but I sadly just don't see it with Price.  He has too many plays where he looks like a boy amongst men.  Give him another year to get stronger and work a full off season at G to try to salvage something, but he doesn't look like any kind of an answer this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Offensive Line Issues Fixable this year? - Whatever - 09-16-2019, 12:00 AM