Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Offensive Line Issues Fixable this year?
(09-16-2019, 12:00 AM)Whatever Wrote: I don't want to see any more of Price at G this year after Boyd's TD got called back because Price got pancaked and panicked and drug his man down with him.  Guy simply gets physically dominated way too much.

I had high hopes for the guy when he was drafted.  I wasn't down on him after last year due to his injuries.  I was hyped when Lap talked about how much lower body strength he added during the off-season and how he would be able anchor better.  Then he lost his starting gig and had another "manhood taken" moment today.

There are guys who show flashes and/or have plus physical traits that I tend to show patience with, but I sadly just don't see it with Price.  He has too many plays where he looks like a boy amongst men.  Give him another year to get stronger and work a full off season at G to try to salvage something, but he doesn't look like any kind of an answer this year.

Good posts today.

Honestly, why do you think Price is so bad in games? And he absolutely is.

He just doesn't seem to have it. Whether it's physicality or something else. Kind of shocking to see him get trucked by D-Lineman.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Offensive Line Issues Fixable this year? - THE PISTONS - 09-16-2019, 12:03 AM