Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Offensive Line Issues Fixable this year?
(09-16-2019, 12:08 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I think we have makings of a good offensive line with Jordan, Hopkins, Price, and Williams but it will take some time for them to gel. That's one thing about Offensive lines it takes time to develop. They will need a RT and a swing Tackle.

Hah...can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. The makings of a good line? I below average Center and three young players who have proven nothing. Don't assume Williams is any good. And Jordan is starting because he is the best plow horse at the race track. 

This OL is horrible and this team goes no where until it has been substantially upgraded which means at least 2 or 3 more drafts by which time various other good players are then gone - SSDD. 

I get flamed here for being a realist - but i have said it for 3 years now - this team is going nowhere without and OL and LB's. These are two gaping holes in the team that no coach can fix. 
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Offensive Line Issues Fixable this year? - I_C_DeadPeople - 09-16-2019, 11:17 AM