Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Black Uniforms Cost Us the Game
(09-16-2019, 09:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We left at the end of the 3rd quarter, sun-burnt, sweaty and pretty salty.  Could have left sooner, it was pretty obvious at 21-10 it wasn't going to be our day.  Got outside the stadium and the flow of people looked like the stadium emptying after the final gun a of a close game.  Had to wait to get out of the parking lot, and there was still 10:00 left in the game.  Still, I can't blame anyone bailing on that shit show.  I guess we missed a garbage Ross TD, but, there will probably be plenty of those to see later this season.  

I bailed watching at about the beginning of the 4th quarter, so I get ya. It wasn't the fans who bailed that pisses me off, it's the fact that no one was there in the 1st damn quarter.

We've clamored for a change at HC forever, and it finally happened, but it really hasn't changed anything in the fans of the eyes (for some reason I thought it might).

I guess the fans will fill up the week after Mike Brown dies! That's when the real optimism will kick in.

I suppose my thoughts were "If this franchise wants a resurgence like Seattle did in 2012, they are going to need help from the fans!" Well, we aren't going to give it to them, so best of luck to em!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Black Uniforms Cost Us the Game - Marlon23 - 09-16-2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Black Uniforms Cost Us the Game - GreenCornBengal - 09-17-2019, 06:46 PM
RE: Black Uniforms Cost Us the Game - J24 - 09-17-2019, 01:51 AM
RE: Black Uniforms Cost Us the Game - jj22 - 09-18-2019, 10:31 AM