Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving Forward: My Thoughts on Andy, AJ + Co.
(09-19-2019, 05:24 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: The Colts gave Brissett $15 million a year, so Dalton could possibly be had for similar money.  I think this team has way too many holes for a Top 5 QB to be very effective here anytime soon.  I say let Dalton continue to QB the team until the OL can be fixed enough to upgrade at QB.  The OL is ruining Mixon and they'd do the same to a rookie QB.  I don't see anyone worth much on this OL besides Jonah and that's if/when he recovers from injury.  Glenn is probably done, Smith walked in off the street and hell, Price is starting to look like a bust as well.  

With AJ Green making $15 mil/year and missing extensive time the last 3 of 4 years, to give him a raise seems crazy.  I think if this team falls to 0-3, they should look to try to trade him for OL/LB help.  With Ross and Boyd doing well, I think we have a decent bargaining chip here, not to mention AJ could go to a possible contender before he retires.  By next week it could very well be time to start seriously trying to rebuild this team for 2020.  After last week, I think the blueprint on how to dismantle the Bengals is pretty evident.  I'm expecting very little going forward, but I didn't have much hope for this season after they signed Hart to the big extension and were unable (or unwilling) to upgrade at LB or OL.
Pretty spot on. Honestly, I don't think Glenn's heart is in playing more. We need to find another OT. I do disagree about AJ though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moving Forward: My Thoughts on Andy, AJ + Co. - sandwedge - 09-20-2019, 11:37 AM