Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message to MB - Will you ever go all in for the fans?
(09-19-2019, 06:45 PM)Millhouse Wrote: It'll take more than a trade for Ramsey to get me back in PBS (as a paying fan), a lot more.

I'll say this, it will take more than a trade for Ramsey to win games.   Can Ramsey play all Offensive Line positions on the same play and then be all 11 players on Defense.   NO HE CAN'T.  The team would STILL need BLOCKING and TACKLING.  

I don't even want Bengals to trade for Ramsey, he does NOT fill Bengals greatest weaknesses needs.  He is a flash in the pan that some of you have your latest Man Crush on. 

Something the Brown Family could do to bring in more money to improve the franchise would be to let a major sponsor pay to have their name on the stadium.  Just about every other sports franchise does this.   Having it Paul Brown Stadium brings in no money.  Yet the Brown Family says they will never let it be anything but Paul Brown Stadium.  That is costing them a ton of money per season while just about every NFL team is raking in Big Bucks from the major sponsor name on their stadium.  I really don't care what the name of the stadium is, but more money coming in from a major sponsor should help this franchise and it sure wouldn't hurt.  The Brown Family wants it to be Paul Brown Stadium, but most fans could care less.  If it was Coca-Cola Stadium or Chase Bank Stadium and Bengals were getting mega bucks off the advertising, it just might help field a better team. 

This Stadium will be Paul Brown Stadium until Brown Family insist they need city or a city to build them a new stadium. Mike Brown demanded new stadium 25 years after opening of Riverfront.  Paul Brown Stadium opened around 2000, so 2025 give or take a few years Brown Family will threaten to move the team again over a new stadium.  Before they wanted to move to LA.   I'm guessing this time it might be San Diego or St Louis.  For THE FANS, I bet Brown Family already looking at other cities to move to.  The San Diego Bengals, The St Louis Bengals, The Oakland Bengals or some other city.  They will find other cities don't want a Paul Brown Stadium, and look for Brown Family to be OK with another name on stadium elsewhere.   

So selling advertising name to stadium in Cincy would bring in big bucks, helping the owners and the players and the fans, but it will never happen, not in this stadium in Cincy anyway. Maybe for this franchise somewhere else in a few years, but not in Cincy.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Message to MB - Will you ever go all in for the fans? - kevin - 09-20-2019, 11:19 AM