Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message to MB - Will you ever go all in for the fans?
(09-20-2019, 02:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Name our last stud 1st round pick?????????

I can think of one, AJ Green the past 10 years so our success rate hitting a 1st round pick stinks. It is why you belly ache daily we need to sign top notch free agents dues to our draft misses.

You don't see many all ro players hit free agency that are 24 going on 25. Yes, we would have to pay him, but others will pay him so why so we refuse to jump on a risk curb.

But, the thread is about what it would take to insert some enthusiasm back into the fan base, the 5 year plan or doing same old thing will not get fans excited.

I just don't think Ramsey would re-sign here. He wants to go to a winner. We're not a winner. With a CB, we still have bad LB's and a bad offensive line.

We're not 1 player away.

Honestly, for enthusiasm...the time to add players is free agency. During the season, it's hard to do that.

We seriously might have a Top 3 pick this year. This isn't the time to trade that. IF anything, I'm trading players for more draft picks before I'm trading draft picks for players. We're rebuilding.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Message to MB - Will you ever go all in for the fans? - THE PISTONS - 09-20-2019, 04:15 PM