Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Taylor fails to win a single game
(10-24-2019, 01:02 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: The MAIN reason this team is so bad is many.ONe,Zac Taylor is trying to play the rams offense here in the nati and he does not have the personell to do that.these players are not good enough.Two,his lines both offensive and defensive are just horrible and cannot get it done.You have heard the saying you must have top lines to win,it all starts with your lines,and that is so true.
This O-line cannot shed initial blocks and get to the second level and that is why Joe Mixon cannot run.This line is just terrible and the guy gets tackled right at the line.Bobby Hart is the worst lineman I have ever watched.the guy is too small and does not have the strength to get it done. OUr defensive line is just awlful, when you watch them they get tied up at the line and cannot get off blocks to do anything and RBs are just going to run anywhere they want.OUr secondary to jjust terrible and number 59 is awlful and preston brown could not run down my grandma.He is terrible,we need O-linemen,like at least 4,and same with linebackers,safeties, CBs and defensive linemen that can stop the run,this team is the worse I have ever watched and ZT does not seem to get it as he NEVER FIGURES OUT HOW TO PLAY THE TEs,and the running backs  for real,All he wants to do is three wide receivers and uses the tes to block and he does not know how to make adjjustements,he is going to get killed all season and the news media is just going to keep making fun of him.In case he doesn't know this team is done and does not want to do this anymore.He is way way over his head and it shows.Need to make massive changes and we need a real GM. :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:

[Image: ancient-aliens-giorgio-tsoukalos-mars-at...ck-ack.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Taylor fails to win a single game - fredtoast - 10-24-2019, 06:56 PM