Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is What We the Fans Wanted: A Complete Overhaul
(09-22-2019, 09:29 AM)bengaloo Wrote: The coaches will know what they have and what they need after a full season, and they will all be on the staff long enough to plan a good offseason next year. I dont feel like we had a staff in place who were familiar enough with what kind of players we had to even know how to address free agency properly. They didnt really know which players would fit better in their system or not. We have tons of potential but a lot of holes in critical areas. One offseason wasnt enough to address them all. But all that being said, if Jonah and Cordy were healthy we may have looked like a different team running the ball so far. We will never know, but its not like they didnt draft the best OT in the draft. They did what they cou8ld, but injuries bite.

That's just not accurate. Tayler and Co watched film of last season and evaluated what we had on the roster.

re: Cordy Glenn - I think IF he was healthy, that there was a good chance they waive him rather than move him to Guard and pay him that big salary if he even struggled slightly in camp.

And Glenn is one of the worst run blocking tackles in football. I doubt that he will be a great Guard.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is What We the Fans Wanted: A Complete Overhaul - THE PISTONS - 09-22-2019, 10:24 AM