Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is What We the Fans Wanted: A Complete Overhaul
(09-21-2019, 11:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Mike Brown finally did the right thing and hired a new coaching staff and as much as it pains me to write this, we need to give the new coaches a chance to do their job and inculcate the proper fundamentals.  This process doesn’t happen overnight.  It’s hard for players coached in bad technique to relearn and internalize good technique.  

The Cincinnati Bengals did not slide from competitive to non-competitive overnight either.  The fall took place over several seasons and I suspect a restoration to consistently making the playoffs might be a year away.

However, making the playoffs is not good enough.  We all believe that.  Personally, I believe Cincinnati has a better long term competitive prognosis with Zac Taylor as head coach than I did with Marvin Lewis at the helm.

[Image: XNL7wowz_400x400.jpg]

Meanwhile, Marvin Lewis is spotted leaving a local sports bar shortly after Dalton's interception to seal the Bengals fate....
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is What We the Fans Wanted: A Complete Overhaul - 2MinutesHate - 09-22-2019, 06:45 PM