Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(10-01-2019, 12:45 AM)samhain Wrote: I'n not pro or con Andy Dalton.  He's far from our biggest problem.

That said, if I were him, I'd be irate.  He's in a contract year playing behind a bunch of guys with no business being out there.  Would Andre be on a team if we didn't sign him?  Would Hart start for anyone else?  Possibly, I guess.  No way Jordan starts if Boling is healthy.  He wasn't brought in to be a guy that started in year 1.  John Jerry already played himself out of the league once.  

These guys are going to get somebody killed.

It tells me something with Andrew Whitworth goes to the Rams and gets better. It tells me something when Kevin Zeitler goes to the Browns and gets better. Jonah Williams gets a pass for being injured but the last three offensive linemen the Bengals drafted — Billy Price, Jake Fisher, and Cedric Ogbuehi all played at a high level in college yet here in Cincinnati they regress into obscurity. Why is that? Part of it is certainly coaching, part of it may be a lack of coachability, and part of it may be a pure lack of talent.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-30-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-01-2019, 12:51 AM