Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Andre Smith Is This Bad.....
(10-03-2019, 03:06 PM)Jojo the Circus Boy Wrote: I didn't mind the pick since the Bengals watched Risner come off the board. I thought we would use a lot of 2 TE sets to help with blocking and aid the short passing game that is Dalton's strength. Bengals duped me again Sick

Honestly,none of our tightends could block any steeler and they were horrible all night.Tyler Eifer was not very good and he should have laid out for that ball in the end zone. And the other tightend cj ozamah was getting drilled at blocking for Dalton and got beat badly all game,he is not a good blocker and I never saw the new tightend do ANYTHING  and I do not remember him catching anything. What is going on with this team,they all good like they are in slow motion and I have been hearing that players,not all of them,have been saying they are done with Dalton,and this is coming from both sides of the ball.The D is extremely tired of him not creating any offense.And I do not blame them at all.We need a qb that is a leader and he has never been that.A qb has to be vocal I believe. Its just insane how far from reality everyone is.What is ZTs message to get these guys to take playing seriously?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
If Andre Smith Is This Bad..... - kevin - 10-03-2019, 11:13 AM
RE: If Andre Smith Is This Bad..... - fortyyearfan - 10-03-2019, 04:26 PM