Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0-5 86.9 when does the plug get pulled ?
(10-07-2019, 10:45 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Dalton pissed me off yesterday when he rolled out on 3rd down and threw the ball away. I've hated it since the first time he done it to the last. It's not all his fault, but he needs to find a way to keep the play alive and let his receivers get open or come back to him. Throwing away the ball on 3rd down is like watching the leader of the offense just give up on a play. Equivalent to a receiver quitting on a route if you ask me. Getting tired of seeing lameness on the field. Also, you can't do stuff like that and say in your post game that you got to do better because, well, you know better. Maybe he's just tired of getting hit, who knows?
Dalton has done this since he was a rookie. He just can't throw on the run. Defenses know if they make him move off his spot they usually will get a good result. Opposing linemen know exactly where he will be and this makes it harder for lineman to protect him. Murray killed us yesterday when he got outside the pocket. But "It's not Andy's fault " he can't throw on the run or move the pocket to extend plays. It's always the fault of the other fifty two players who can't seem to pull the QB to super star status. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 0-5 86.9 when does the plug get pulled ? - Catmandude123 - 10-07-2019, 11:13 AM