Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0-5 86.9 when does the plug get pulled ?
(10-08-2019, 08:27 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dalton is a QB, sorry so many of you feel he gets an unfair amount of the blame, but that’s just how it goes. Most important position and all...

If he didn’t want that kind of pressure placed on him, he should have stayed in Texas and organized church picnics or something less demanding.

As for the bold, that’s laughable. He’s been overthrowing his WRs his entire career. Often times getting them nearly killed. It has nothing to do with Dalton putting the ball where only his WR can get it, and everything to do with him making inaccurate/poor throws.

And there’s a big difference between Palmer threading a ball into a tight spot on the sidelines, and Dalton throwing a pass too high. Palmer had a great deep ball, and could actually hit Chad in stride. Dalton is really only effective using the middle of the field most of the time. One of his many shortcomings.

He definitely has shortcomings.... I'm not arguing that at all... it's just kinda silly, IMO, to blame one guy that actually put us back in the game Sunday, kept us in it at SEA, and is among league leaders in 4th QTR comebacks since he came into it for all of this team's woes. When I got beat by a DT or LB on a blitz, and got my QB killed on a crucial 3rd down, I didn't say "stupid QB missed a wide open WR in the 2nd qtr".

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 0-5 86.9 when does the plug get pulled ? - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-08-2019, 09:45 AM