Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I've had enough of Preston brown and nick vigil..
(10-07-2019, 01:28 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's interesting that Brown and Vigil's pass rush grades are their highest grades...because I just never see them pass rush.

Vigil would have never been drafted by any other nfl team. He is not good at anything,and Preston Brown is too slow to tackle side line to side line,he is a middle line backer to stop the run and that is all. This is a poorly put together football team and needs massive help EVERYWHERE.We are now o-5 with Dalton,nuff said,put in finley and LETS ROLL. AND IF they could get a 1st round and a second for Green and Eifert,I would do that TODAY AND rush to make the call.Green is just going to keep getting hurt and there will be a ton of young tough Tightends coming out in 2020.Eifert is not the same guy anymore.Whats up with Sample??? Can he catch the ball and you know Dalton,he only throws to players that have caught a ton of his poor throws.O-5 with Dalton,soon to be O-7 because everyone knows on these boards we are not even going to come close to beating the ravens or the rams.O-7 at the bye.They may win 3 games this season and I hope they take the best qb available with their 1st round pick.Has to be a guy that is 6ft 4 or 5 and about 230 with huge hands and can throw it as good as Mahomes.What a wasted season.someone please fire mike brown,oh wait he owes the joint.oh well,maybe he will retire and hire a GM.ANY thoughts on who would be a great GM?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've had enough of Preston brown and nick vigil.. - fortyyearfan - 10-07-2019, 03:56 PM