Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I've had enough of Preston brown and nick vigil..
(10-10-2019, 01:50 PM)Bengalsfanz Wrote: The roster on both sides of the ball is set up to fail. Each coach was not giving a path to success. Mike Brown is more worried about his pockets then the actual team and franchise. He destroys talent and team moral when he constantly never gives his teams or coach's the tools for success. Reason why good staff members have left and also key players have demanded trades. The same reason why we don't get elite players to visit in free agency because Mike Brown has given Cincinnati a bad reputation with low balling players and also the way he pays everyone as cheap as he can in the training staff and scouts. This team is built to fail. But I do agree with the defensive schemes not working. I think we should go to a traditional 4-3 with an over and under. Been a fan since birth but somethings will never change and that's Mike Brown.

most of the staff members that left during marvins tenure where fired or hired to promotions.....  Other than frank pollack I don't remember a coach leaving early outside of those 2 situations

Who outside of palmer demanded a trade?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've had enough of Preston brown and nick vigil.. - XenoMorph - 10-10-2019, 01:53 PM