Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IF BENGALS COULD BEAT BALTIMORE....
(10-09-2019, 01:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I hate to say it, but Baltimore's strengths (running the ball/mobile QB/TE that can catch) are perfectly aligned to destroy our weaknesses.

Sure does from what we saw last game.

We will see if these coaches REALLY know how to adjust.

If they trot out Preston and Vigil all game again we will be destroyed by the Ratbirds if we cannot contain Lamar.

(10-09-2019, 01:38 PM)Brimey Wrote: This is the first time I have actively wanted the Bengals to lose. If that makes me a bad fan so be it.but what I want is simple.

Keep losing and fall completely out of race early.

Move every aging piece for draft assets (if the deal is good)

Use cap space to sign OL and LBs and draft QB early. We need to nail the next two drafts.

Pray for an actual New Dey. That's the only hope. We need to hit a jackpot at QB and turn this franchise around. It can be done quick if they're bold, especially considering the rest of the division looks like they're not close to being super bowl contenders either.

You aren't a bad fan Brimey, I have started to lean this way and never have before.

Will have to wait and see though if the new coaches can get better as the year goes on and learn to adjust better.

No more blowouts please and no more Defensive breakdowns regardless of how many games we lose is what i want to see.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IF BENGALS COULD BEAT BALTIMORE.... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-09-2019, 01:52 PM