Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IF BENGALS COULD BEAT BALTIMORE....
(10-08-2019, 02:51 PM)BengalsGenius Wrote: All they have to do is win Sunday! Maybe they can incorporate Eifert/Gio into the offense? Maybe Glenn will come back? Maybe Pratt will make a difference?

Eifert looks 85 years old out there...Sad as I was really pulling for him, but you can see how the injuries have taken their toll.  

As far as Gio goes, why start now?  I still don't understand why they signed him for what they did...just to pass protect?  Not that pass protection isn't important, but couldn't we have an H-back do that for a lot less money?   I had visions of Gio pairing with Mixon and creating a 1-2 punch that teams would have to come up to the line to cover and having Ross and AJ beat them over the top.  Well, that never came close to materializing.  

I am completely writing off Glenn at this point.  We have a better chance of Jonah Williams playing.

Pratt covered one guy out of the backfield and stayed with him and tackled him immediately after the catch.  He didn't exactly defend the pass, but he only got about 5 yards.  I was happy.  Boy, has the bar been set low.  

At this point, I just hope they can develop guys like Price, Jordan, Hart, and some of the younger players like Sample, Pratt, and Williams.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IF BENGALS COULD BEAT BALTIMORE.... - SHRacerX - 10-10-2019, 08:12 AM