Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sounds like the Bengals aren't interested in trading players for picks
(10-09-2019, 10:14 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That is a very good point.  The way we fans view our "star" players, and the way the rest of the world views them, are likely on completely different planes.  It's become obvious to me at least, that Geno and Carlos have both lost a step, when it comes to cornering a QB in the pocket.  It's likely that the rest of the world sees that the same way.

I think the opposite can be true for our best players though...that in a normal organization their actual production would be higher.

With AJ Green, I certainly think that would be the case. IF the Falcons drafted him instead of Julio Jones, Green would likely have several 1600 yard receiving seasons.

Now guys like Nick Vigil...I doubt they go to some other team and become a star. We've seen that over and over where guys are bad here and go elsewhere and are bad.

But our great players like Justin Smith, Joseph, Spikes, etc...do go places and thrive.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sounds like the Bengals aren't interested in trading players for picks - THE PISTONS - 10-09-2019, 11:56 AM