Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost every Bengals starter is grading worse this season than last year by PFF
The o line was terrible last year but lost Boling and Glenn (to this point). The FO allowed our terrible o line to get worse. Then throw in no AJ green and that’s enough to explain why all of our offensive players have regressed. Those subtractions affect every player on offense.

Defense to me looks slightly better than Austin’s defense but worse than Marvin’s after he took over. Any way you cut it the defense is horrible but it was last year too. I don’t believe in Lou one bit, but this defense was still bad after Marvin took over last year so I think we are just lacking talent across the board on D.

I’m not a Marvin fan but if he couldn’t turn the defense into a respectable D when he took over as DC then I guess I can’t blame Lou too much. We just aren’t good and don’t have good players. I don’t see Lou as a long term answer, but I can’t see many DC’s being able to get this defense to middle of the pack status without a few major acquisitions. Maybe Zim could but even he would need some LB’ers at minimum
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Almost every Bengals starter is grading worse this season than last year by PFF - leonardfan40 - 10-08-2019, 09:02 PM