Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem?
(10-12-2019, 05:32 PM)OswaldsLegacy Wrote: No worries on a long response.  I have them myself.  Too much info to put out.

'15 was the best chance we had at winning.  '13 was closer than we all believed.  SD was missing some key players that first match up.  Also our defense didn't stop SD, they stopped themselves.  I always looked at our win in SD as fool's gold.  It was nice, but it us winning as much as them losing.

As you said, in '15 we almost pulled out a win with McCarron at QB.  We also had a full compliment of players and no injuries aside from Dalton himself.  I know people look at Burfict's hit and Jones' outburst, but I believe that if Hill doesn't fumble we win.  The coaches to me should have put in Burkhead at that point.  Hill was just too emotional.

Yes, that '15 team was special.  That was the first time that I went all in, and was completely emotionally invested, since the '05 season.  They were a supremely talented group, that worked well together.  Like yourself, I truly believe that we were a broken thumb, and Bodine being able to get push on a NT, from going the distance.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem? - J24 - 10-11-2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem? - SunsetBengal - 10-12-2019, 05:52 PM