Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem?
(10-13-2019, 08:24 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The time has come for the QB to be replaced...but I definitely agree he isn't our biggest issue.

This team can't block or tackle, can't run or stop the run, can't assemble a quality o-line, can't stop opposing TE's, etc, etc, etc.

I'm all for replacing Andy, but they need to damn well be very serious and laser focused about fixing glaring issues like o-line and LBer at the same time, or we'll be venting about the same shit next year and beyond.

I've said it over and over and i'll keep saying it till i'm blue in the face, then i'll say it some more. A QB can change an entire teams fortunes, on offense and defense. He is the biggest difference maker on the field, bar none. 

Now, i agree Dalton isnt' the biggest problem on this team. BUT (let's talk about your big butt, Simone), you can work on other pieces of the team over time when you have a good QB. It's much harder to ugrade 4-9 positions and THEN go after a QB, due to FA/contracts plus hit/miss of the draft and FA. 

You CAN replace one guy who CAN make a big difference. 

The great thing is...if you miss on that guy...you can get another one!!! And that's still only 2 guys. And if that guy doesn't work, you can get another one!! And that's STILL only 3 guys, which is less than the 4-9 i referenced before!

P.S. I'm not yelling at you. This post is more me talking out loud to anyone that is having trouble hearing what i'm saying. Wink

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem? - J24 - 10-11-2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem? - rfaulk34 - 10-13-2019, 08:30 PM