Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem?
(10-13-2019, 08:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I've said it over and over and i'll keep saying it till i'm blue in the face, then i'll say it some more. A QB can change an entire teams fortunes, on offense and defense. He is the biggest difference maker on the field, bar none. 

Now, i agree Dalton isnt' the biggest problem on this team. BUT (let's talk about your big butt, Simone), you can work on other pieces of the team over time when you have a good QB. It's much harder to ugrade 4-9 positions and THEN go after a QB, due to FA/contracts plus hit/miss of the draft and FA. 

You CAN replace one guy who CAN make a big difference. 

The great thing is...if you miss on that guy...you can get another one!!! And that's still only 2 guys. And if that guy doesn't work, you can get another one!! And that's STILL only 3 guys, which is less than the 4-9 i referenced before!

P.S. I'm not yelling at you. This post is more me talking out loud to anyone that is having trouble hearing what i'm saying. Wink

But...but we’ll turn into Cleveland!

News flash people, we already ARE. We’ve pretty much swapped places with them. They mediocre with flashes of being kinda good, and we’re awful, and can’t even win a game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem? - J24 - 10-11-2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem? - Nicomo Cosca - 10-13-2019, 08:36 PM