Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem?
If the season continues like this, and I have no reason to expect that it won't, I think we'll have a top 3 pick. This is enough to get a quarterback, which I believe they will do without hesitation. Let me explain why.

Haters abound in Bengaldom, and Dalton haters might be second only to Brown family haters such as yours truly. Mike Brown is as dumb as a bag of hammers filled with diarrhea when it comes to building a winning team. I mean, he really sucks shit. Like, a whole lot. He's also an asshole that doesn't care about winning, which is the truth, as much as it offends some people around here.

All that said, he'll see the empty stadium and want to make a change like he did when he axed Marvin. He'll want to do this while being lazy as hell and doing as little as possible in outside FA. See, he's also and arrogant dickwad who believe we are all moronic yokels who might believe that a little bit of change on this roster will fix the multitude of issues we have here.

Drafting a quarterback early is an easy way out for him. It's a cost controlled option. It's high profile. It will generate hype in the media right up until the rubber meets the road. He has to participate in the draft anyway, so it's no skin off his back to make the call. It's almost as easy as hiring a young coach for cheap and filling out his staff with rejects and clowns like he did this year. It doesn't force him to participate in dreaded outside free agency.

Drafting a quarterback early requires the least effort as an option for change this offseason. It's a natural pivot for Mike Brown. Let Andy walk, draft a high profile guy, do everything else the "Bengal Way". Rinse and repeat, get the kid murdered behind a bunch of bums and retreads on the o-line, give up a shitload of yards on defense, empty PBS, ask for a new stadium, have the city of Cincinnati tell you to piss off, move the team in 2026 when you're dead and ***** face Troy Boy is running the team he married into like a true piece of worthless trash, blah blah.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem? - J24 - 10-11-2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem? - samhain - 10-14-2019, 12:42 AM