Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem?
I think fans want to pinpoint one person/group to blame because if the team only has that one issue to fix then we may be closer to righting the ship. For example, if the team's struggles were squarely on the offensive line, that could be fixable within 2-3 years. Maybe even one.

The sobering reality is that the team is deficient in several areas, and there isn't just one party to blame. Offensive line play has been bad, quarterback play has been bad, linebacker play has been bad, coaching and play-calling has been bad. When you recognize all of these deficiencies, you start to realize just how much of a rebuilding process we are in for. Giving the team's refusal to be more aggressive in free agency, it will take us years to fill these holes through the draft alone - and that's all predicated on us not whiffing on draft picks.

That's why I think they have to go QB with their first pick in 2020. If they're picking top 5, and there's an opportunity to improve at the most important position in the sport, you do it. There will be growing pains, and you'll have to figure out the rest as you go, but I think you have to go QB here.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem? - J24 - 10-11-2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem? - Big Boss - 10-14-2019, 12:16 PM