Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem?
At one point in the game, I saw Andy pick himself up. The man's jersey was dirtier than everyone else's on the field. Usually the ultimate tell that you (the line) aren't doing your job. Sometimes you're not going to be able to keep that from happening. Andy took a beating yesterday. He is far from a perfect QB and this season, I wouldn't even say he's been playing good (he's shown flashes). However, we are 31st (maybe even 32nd) in the league in rushing. At this point, it's safe to say he isn't the problem.

We have to look at our offensive line, the coaching and the front office. I don't believe enough has been done to address it. Yes, we drafted Jonah, who was injured. We signed some players, all of which have been consistently terrible. No changes have been made. We let the Steelers set franchise records against our offensive line, nothing changed. Safe to say we can see the same results throughout the season.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem? - J24 - 10-11-2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Maybe QB isn't our biggest problem? - The Caped Crusader - 10-14-2019, 03:09 PM