Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(10-13-2019, 03:55 PM)Housh Wrote: So did me being 2 years off on his draft date change any of the substance I posted about Dalton? Or did those 2 years totally invalidate what I said?

This is why ppl
Go so hard on you Dalton idiots on this board. Y’all continuously say inconsistent crap that results in circular arguments that can never really end and waste everyone’s time

Did me not having NFL.com up and knowing Andy’s draft date change anything I said in that post?

If you dance around that question I’m going to put you on ignore because I’m tired of trying to debate ppl who only see parts of posts they want to see. You haven’t posted anything of substance. All you do is RESPOND to ppl after they trash your boyfriend
2 things
1) If you can't even get the number of years hes in the league right then what else are you wrong about? My guess is much because its not that difficult to remember when Dalton was drafted.

2) Go back through this thread. Look how many posts bash Dalton. Look how many I've responded to. Basically none of them.

Even in the past I only responded to posts that made incorrect claims about Dalton.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - PhilHos - 10-13-2019, 03:59 PM